- Home Curriculum Included
- Group Discounts for Co-ops
- Director’s Manual and Consult
- Teacher Training and Resources
- Online Community of Co-opers
- Tech & Academic Support
How do we Start a Co-op?
- Co-op enrollments are completed as a group to take advantage of special rates and extra content.
Let’s Get Started:
- Download and read the FREE “Schola Rosa Curriculum Guide”.
- Schedule an online tour with Schola Rosa staff at email@example.com.
- Start forming a local Co-op with ease and support HERE.
- Purchase the Schola Rosa Director’s Manual and study up.
- Enroll your Co-op with the Co-op Enrollment Kit.
“I’ve been a Schola Rosa Director for three years now, and I just want to tell other directors out there who are thinking of starting a co-op, that it might seem tough to get your group together the first year, but boy, are we having a great time! Thank you, Schola Rosa!” ~ Director, Oklahoma
“There are too many! I love that the students get exposure to a classroom setting and authority other than their own parents, without it losing the benefits of a small community. Virtue is stressed, rather than good behavior for the sake of getting through the day. It is like school, but still homeschooling, and I love that about Schola Rosa.” ~ Parent in Virginia.
“Our first years as a homeschool co-op, we just chose extracurricular activities year-to-year, but eventually we felt called to be an academic co-op with administrative support. Schola Rosa has made our co-op a success and taken the worry out of administration.” ~ Director, Florida