Let’s Get Started:
- Download and read the FREE “Schola Rosa Curriculum Guide”.
- Schedule an online tour Schola Rosa staff at email@example.com.
- Start forming a local co-op with the promotional guide below.
- Purchase the Schola Rosa Director’s Manual and study up.
- Enroll your co-op with the Co-op Enrollment Kit.
“I’ve been a Schola Rosa Director for three years now, and I just want to tell other directors out there who are thinking of starting a co-op, that it might seem tough to get your group together the first year, but boy, are we having a great time! Thank you, Schola Rosa!” ~ Director, Oklahoma
PROMOTIONAL GUIDE FOR DIRECTORS
How to Get Started
- Introduction and Disclaimer
- Creating a Core Group
- Manager’s Timeline
- Sample By-Laws
- Sample Rules of Conduct
- Finding a Facility
- Sample Letter to Parish Priest
- Sample Facility Use Agreement Form
- Deciding Day & Time; Get an Insurance Quote
How to Recruit
- Introduction & How-To
- Job Descriptions
- Job Sign-Up Sheet
- Registration Form
- Sample Co-op Day
- Sample Cost Structure
- How to Place My Child
- Credits Chart for Intermediate
- Sample Display for Info Meetings
- Printables for Display Boards
“There are too many! I love that the students get exposure to a classroom setting and authority other than their own parents, without it losing the benefits of a small community. Virtue is stressed, rather than good behavior for the sake of getting through the day. It is like school, but still homeschooling, and I love that about Schola Rosa.” ~ Parent in Virginia.
“Our first years as a homeschool co-op, we just chose extracurricular activities year-to-year, but eventually we felt called to be an academic co-op with administrative support. Schola Rosa has made our co-op a success and taken the worry out of administration.” ~ Director, Florida