|Quick Start with Electronic Delivery||
Schola Rosa: Co-op & Home Curriculum for Catholic families and co-ops with children in PreK to 12th Grade. Schola Rosa is BOTH a 30-week integrated co-op program AND a full day-to-day home study curriculum. The contents are made available to co-ops and families in online suites, accessible at any time, even to hand-held devices. The writers provide administrative and academic support.
|Historical & Scientific Cycles
|Easy for Mom to Teach All Levels
|True to the Magisterium
|Classical Education with Tech|
Find Out More about the Curriculum:
- Overview – Read about the program and download the “Schola Rosa Curriculum Guide” for details.
- Cycles – Explore the Cycles at a Glance.
- Grades – Look at the Cycles by Grade Range.
- Subjects – Read about each Subject in more detail.
- New in 2017 – Discover what’s new this coming year!
- Transcripts – Learn how to create transcripts and discover valuable resources to help you along the way.
- Log-In – Log-in for Families already in the curriculum or see Samples as a guest.