Schola Rosa Parent Testimonials
- “I would not have volunteered to teach if I hadn’t known there would be helpful lesson plans and guidance already in the online suite!” ~ Teacher 2013.
- “We are thoroughly enjoying Schola Rosa! We transitioned from a non-Catholic classical program, and we definitely prefer this one, not only because of its integrated Catholic component, but also because of its academic integrity. The lessons are incredibly well done, the hands on activities are simple yet fun, and the reading material is excellent. My children report that it is more fun and they are looking forward to hopefully participating in a future SR co-op.” ~ Parent and Teacher 2016.
- “The teacher materials available online greatly reduce the amount of time needed in preparation for class each week. Often there are reading selections and activities to print directly from the site. The teacher prep time can be used reviewing these materials in preparation for presenting them to the class, as opposed to spending hours looking for appropriate content on the internet.” ~ Teacher in 2012.
- “I am very impressed with the intermediate program. My daughter is thinking about things in the 7th grade that I only started to think about as an adult in my 30s.” ~ Parent in 2016.
- My favorite aspect of Schola Rosa is “The cheerful interaction the children have with other students and teachers. It keeps me, mom/teacher, on a schedule. They do and see things I would have to work hard to make happen, i.e. many hands make the work light. We LOVE Schola Rosa!!!” ~ Parent in 2012.
- “I enjoy the classroom setting because the children learn to work together. It introduces the children to different personalities and how to deal with that. I enjoy music because I have no music talent to teach my children. Science is also important. We always seem to forget about it at home.” ~ Parent in Virginia.
- “We love Schola Rosa! It has helped grow our Catholic faith and has beautiful woven together all the subjects together into a fantastic curriculum that the whole family is a part of. Thank you for all your hard work!” ~ Parent 2016
- “There are too many! I love that the students get exposure to a classroom setting and authority other than their own parents, without it losing the benefits of a small community. Virtue is stressed, rather than good behavior for the sake of getting through the day. It is like school, but still homeschooling, and I love that about Schola Rosa.” ~ Parent in Virginia.
- “As we were headed to Co-op this morning, we were faced with possible ice/sleet/snow as the day progressed. My teenage son actually said, “I hope that we get there, have R.A.S. class, then the snowstorm hits and we can head home because I just want this day to be exciting!” I thought to myself, “Wow, he actually WANTS to go to R.A.S. class. Who would have guessed?” Although a few families were absent at our Co-op today because of possible future slick roads, all my students were there and ready to go. I have a feeling they coerced their mothers to make sure they could be there. So, just in case you feel under-appreciated or unsure if all of this is worth the effort, I wanted to share this good news with you and let you know that my class sure is enjoying your course based on Socratic discussion that covers such important topics that need to be thought through and digested before they launch into college and/or the working world.” ~ Mom and Moderator of Traditio Nostra Class in Missouri.