Making it to Mass can be quite the logistical challenge when you are homeschooling several small children. One mother asked at our most recent Schola Rosa check-in how others make it happen.
- Start out going once per week.
- Look for an early morning Mass around 8am. That is ideal.
- Be thankful if you have a daily Mass option. Many of the mothers at the meeting were without daily Mass in their parish.
- Tips for incorporating more prayer throughout your day at A Slice of Smith Life.
- “10 Reasons to Attend Daily Mass”