Home Curriculum at a glance.
- Elementary ~ PreK to 6th Grade
- Full Curriculum ~ Mathematics, Science, History, Language Arts (including phonics & reading), Music, Latin/Greek, Geography, Religion, Art, Virtue
- Classically Catholic Memory ~ By special arrangment a customized version of CCM is integrated
- Middle School ~ 7th to 8th Grade
- Full Curriculum ~ Mathematics, Science, History, Great Books, Grammar, Logic, Latin, Composition, Study Skills
- High School ~ 9th to 12th Grade
- Select courses available
- Integrated Family Schedule ~ The curriculum is organized such that all your children are on roughly the same topics at different levels at the same time, creating a shared educational experience and making organization easier for the parent.
- Cyclic Arrangment~ The curriculum is organized around a repeating cycle of topics in History & Science.
- Online Based ~ The majority of the curriculum is delivered digitally via access to an online suite of materials. This allows it to be extensive and inexpensive.
- All-in-One ~ Lesson plans, activities, printables, video, audiobooks, digital library are all included with enrollment
- Calendar ~ 30 units of lessons per year
- Support ~ Consultations and community support year-round
How does it work?
Sign up and receive a login and password.
Select the week's lesson plans and activities.
Print consumables and gather materials.
Use the suite as needed during the week.